(5) an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
(3) a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
(2) a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
Noun (1) large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food (2) a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923 (3) a person who does something thoughtless or annoying (4) flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted (5) an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
(1) turkey breast
(2) She sighed to herself and undid the green wrapping that encased her bagel, turkey , and Monterey Jack cheese sandwich.
(3) I took it to the kitchen and cut through the black coat to discover moist turkey meat inside.
(4) Heavy wood smoke is perfect for ribs, turkey , brisket and pork shoulder but never for a delicate chicken.
(5) Demand for poultry has grown steadily for decades, and U.S. consumers now eat more chicken and turkey than red meat.
(6) Carmella served three kinds of meat including: turkey , beef, and turtle.
(7) One of my mainstays was mince – beef, pork, turkey or lamb; I didn’t often mince the meat myself, as I could not afford the joint in the first place.
(8) Change the water every 30 minutes until turkey is thawed.
(9) turkey sandwich
(10) This pre-Christmas recipe calls for minced fresh turkey meat, preferably from a free-range, organic bird.
(11) Stuff wheat bread with lean cold cuts such as turkey , ham or roast beef, then add tomatoes, lettuce and peppers to give your child a healthy serving of vegetables.
(12) Prizes on the lines are turkey , ham, meat vouchers, whiskey and wine.
(13) Rifles are legal for wild turkey hunting in some areas.
(14) The experts tell vegetarians they can eat soy to take the place of real foods like turkey or steak.
(15) Why does cranberry go with turkey , or Chablis with oysters?
(16) He is collecting votes for the worst turkey film of all time.